Czechoslovakian Ink - Volume I.
• Bilingual Czech-English edition
• More than 600 selected designs, divided into 12 categories
• A unique print on the cover of the book printed with original letterpress technology on original 50 year-old paper
• Hardcover, 430 pages, 20x15cm
• Printed on eco recycled paper 140 g / m²
We present a collection of rediscovered matchbox labels in the form of an exceptional book, which tells the story of a historical era of our country.
From the original collection of more than 30,000 motifs, we have selected over 600 of the best graphics, where with each page you will discover something more than just pretty pictures. The artwork will surprise you with its character and unprecedented creative spirit.
With an unusual playfulness, wit and sense for the combination of colours, fonts, shapes and word order, all this wrapped in a premium hardcover book that will stand out in your library.